RADIUS command accounting [7:61990] posted 01/27/2003

I know that for the longest time Cisco didn't support aaa accounting of
commands to be sent to a RADIUS server. It was supported via TACACS+ but not
RADIUS. I have seen recently that this has changed (in O'Reilly's book on
hardening routers and in a couple different lists).

Does anyone have any information on this? Is it true? What is the minimum
version of IOS (I have heard 12.2)? Do you need a specific RADIUS server?

I know that moving to TACACS+ would fix my problem, but staying with Radius
would be preferable.

TIA