Re: Help with pix firewall logging [7:61902] posted 01/26/2003

It may that no alerts at the "warnings" level have occured.  Trying setting
it at a high level such as 6 or 7 (which pretty much logs everthing).   Once
you have ascertained that logging between the PIX and syslog server are
working, then restore it back to the warnings level.

HTH,

Charles