RE: Cisco 831 routers [7:61707] posted 01/23/2003

They're available (we have four in house ready for deployment). I
haven't tested them with "all knobs on" (GRE+IPsec, CBAC, IDS, QoS,
EIGRP/OSPF, etc.), but VPN+CBAC has worked beautifully.

Check with your VAR or Cisco account team for leadtimes.

Cheers.

Paul