RE: Traffic Shaping and LLQ on MSFC's and RSM's [7:61575] posted 01/23/2003

Once I tried to use LLQ on the MSFC to priorize audio multicast traffic.

The command 'sh mls ip multicast' (a tip from a groupstudy guy) showed that
the multicast traffic was going through the PFC, so the LLQ was not
helping.

"John Humphrey" @groupstudy.com em 22/01/2003 19:47:44

Favor responder a "John Humphrey"

Enviado Por:      nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx