RE: Connecting WIC-1DSU? [7:61487] posted 01/21/2003

T-1 uses pins 1&2 and 4&5. Make a cable that crosses those two pairs.
1 to 4
2 to 5
4 to 1
5 to 2
If you don't have the tools to make a cable but do have two RJ-45 jacks -
create the crossover between the jacks and use standard patch cables from
the routers to the jacks. Yes, I know that a 110 punch down tool should be
used with the jacks. Some small pliers, a small screwdriver and luck will
also work for a lab - maybe not for a production network.