From: MADMAN [mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 6:33 AM
To: edwardsohn@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Loading IOS [7:61413]

  I went in the lab and it didn't work.  I pulled a flash card out of
the 3660 that had an image on it and also copied the running config onto

the flash then pulled it out and plugged it into a 3640, it did not see
either file.

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill