Re: frame relay stumper [7:60567] posted 01/20/2003

I would do a SHOW FRAME RELAY PVC
and see if the pvc is active.  Also ensure that the IP's have the same
subnet and configure the LMI type so that it matches on both ends.  Possible
even contact you Frame provider to see what type of LMI the switch supports.

http://email.indiatimes.com