isdn guard-timer [7:61381] posted 01/20/2003

I am configuring a cisco 801 for my lab and I have the   " isdn guard-timer
0 on-expiry accept"   under my bri 0. I have been checking cco and they
mention how to get rid of it using the no call guard-timer command. Well
this has not worked and I cannot seem to find a no isdn guard-timer command
or anything that will do it. Can anyone suggest how  i might remove this
line-- I am running 12.0(7)XV on the 801.  I do not think the line is having
any effect on the routers operation it just bothers me that I can install
something and cannot seem to get rid of it.