config-register error [7:61377] posted 01/20/2003

I was doing a password reset and went into rommon mode. Instead of typing
0x2142 at the rommon> prompt I typed 0x4142. Now when I reload the power
cycle I can't get any prompt on the console screen. I know its not a problem
with Hyper Terminal. Has anybody got any suggestions.........thanks...