snmp [7:61084] posted 01/15/2003

Hi group and routers gru

Kindly help me on that.I have 2610 router on ethernet of that router i
have three ip's.One primary 2 Secondary.Now I have to moniter traffic of
three ip seprately from snmp.Mrtg is only making traffic graph of
ethernet.I am not able to see how much bandwidth is taken by which
ip.Plz help me

Thanx in advance
Kaushalender