From: Arni V. Skarphedinsson [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 January 2003 11:13
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PIX Question [7:60941]

Can anyone please tell me what the point of the following command is

static (inside,outside) netmask 0 0

Same IP address on the inside and the outside, I have seen this used on
production networks, but can not figure out why, can anyone please

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.