RE: CCNA/CCNP home Lab setup [7:60727] posted 01/09/2003

Hi there,
I suggest get 3 2600 series routers. Even though 2500 would also do, 2600
has some value added services which the 2500 don't offer. Just a thought! :)
There are other things needed which I am sure others will help you out with.
Good luck with your lab set-up.