Please help.......In a fix [7:60586] posted 01/08/2003

Can a router behave as an X25 switch ie can it switch
back a n X25 call to the same serial interface from
which it received it?

I have tested X25 routing where in an X25 call
received from one serial interface can be routed to
another serial interface of the same router.

But I am not able to do so when I want to route an X25
call to the same interface from which it received it.

Help me out as this is very urgent.

Do you Yahoo!?