RE: frame relay stumper [7:60567] posted 01/08/2003

Jenny's comment was going to by next one...

>From what has been described of the problem, My bet's on the Telco
muckin' around with PVCs somewhere in the middle...  At least that's
been my experience with Frame Relay networks.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny McLeod [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 12:33 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: frame relay stumper [7:60567]

Have you checked the underlying PVC?  show frame pvc, debug frame lmi,
beat
up carrier?
I have seen PVCs misconfigured by the carrier so they connected to
*somewhere*, so the sub-interface was up... but the PVC wasn't connected
the service it was supposed to be connected to, so not much was usefully
happening across the link.

JMcL