RE: 640 - 901 [7:60405] posted 01/06/2003

Here's a tip: Since the simulation question(s) will most likely be on
configuring one of the routing protocols, you really need to know how to
completely configure them (please note that you need to know more about
configuring these protocols than what I have shown):

Configuring OSPF in a Single Area

Router(config)#router ospf
Router(config-router)#network   area

Configuring EIGRP

Router(config)#router eigrp
Router(config-router)#network

Configuring BGP

Router(config)#router bgp
Router(config-router)#neighborremote-as
Router(config-router)#network  mask

Configuring ISIS

Router#router isis [area tag]
Router(config)#net network-entity-title

Here's one of my favorite IS-IS links (watch for wrap):
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/ip_c
/ipcprt2/1cdisis.htm

Shawn K.