RE: Book & RFC writing ( [7:60142] posted 01/02/2003

>Cisco instructors used to (may still) insist that the students
>keep their hands off the keyboard while the instructor was
>talking. I always thought that hindered learning, (well, unless
>the students were busy creating a
horrible message of the day on other people's routers! ;-)  >

I have taught for several years. College and industry. And I get very
upset with students playing while I lecture. But as a student I have
done the same.[but only with boring profs  ]

It's a tough balance. The mix of lecture and hands on is very critical.
-edgar
NC
. . . for there is wrath gone out from the Lord;
the plague is begun. - Num. 16:46