Re: syntax to configure router as NTP server [7:58273] posted 11/29/2002

This is the configuration from my 6506.  Hope it works for you.  The IP
address is an Internet time server.  You may want to check
into a closer one for your time zone if you're not in the U.S. Central time

ntp master
ntp update-calendar
ntp server