Re: Password check error. [7:58270] posted 11/29/2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Keith Woodworth wrote:

|->password check with an invalid encryption type

I figured this out...I did not know it at the time but at this prompt the
2501 using 11.2 does not want the enable secret it wanted the enable
password, which I had set. Using that I was able to upgrade the router.