PIX 515 and HP Openview [7:57894] posted 11/22/2002

I have a HP open view server on inside interface of my pix 515,
to check the status of Firewall Outside Interface, HP OV send icmp to
outside interface of the firewall,
the issue is we are not getting reply from outside interface of the FW,
although i have permiting icmp echo and echo reply via ICMP command and also
ICMP ports are open on access list on outside interface.

--
Curious

MCSE, CCNP