Re: Cisco Serial CrossOver Cable [7:57877] posted 11/22/2002

Here is a situation,
I have a Cisco 4000 router connected to a 2500 router back to back with a
DTE, DCE cable (4000 50 pin serial and 2500 60 pin serial.) At this time the
cable side that is connected to the 4000 is DCE and the 2500 side is DTE.
Does any body know how to swap that around (change the pin configuration)and
make the the 2500 side DCE?.

Thanks
Reza