Re: Wireless 350 bridge problem [7:57827] posted 11/21/2002

""Cisco Breaker""  wrote in message
> We cannot afford that equipment right now. Also ran the diagnostic test to
> find the clear channel, we found the channel but bridges didn't work.

CL: can you afford to have your network down? for how long? forever?

CL: joys of wireless - works great until someone else in the neighborhood
decides to put one in. Or some equipment that radiates harmonics of the
wireless band. Or puts up a concrete wall or grows a tree.

CL: it shouldn't be too hard to find a company with the spectrum analyzer
who wil come out for an hour on a time and materials basis. barring that,
you are left with trial and error - change the bridge locations and see if
that changes for the better.

> Best regards,
>

> ""Tunde Kalejaiye""  wrote in message
> > try using a spectrum analyser to determine if there is a strong RF
> > interference from somewhere close by....this is probably ur best bet.
> >
> > Tunde

Now