RE: Block MSN Messenger [7:57595] posted 11/18/2002

I have seen just blocking 1863/TCP kills this monstrosity..

However I prefer routing all the blocks MSN allocates for the program to

ip route null0
ip route null0

You will find others once these are killed, just
keep looking for others the program tries to contact
and route those to null as well.