Re: Flash for 6500 SUPII [7:57434] posted 11/15/2002

FWIW

  I have not heard of that.  I have a 6509 with 24M Viking flash in both
SUPs and they have been taken out several times with no problem.

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill