Re: Is BSCI 640-901 have simulation questions? [7:57497] posted 11/15/2002

BSCI 640-901 exam does include the router simulator-based questions.
TCPmag.com has a very good article on BSCI exam written by Andy Barkl. He
summarized his experiences with the test quite well in my opinion. You may
want to read it before taking the exam to see if you're ready for it. Here
is the link http://www.tcpmag.com/column.asp?id=EXAM&cid=0 .