Token Ring connection [7:57377] posted 11/13/2002

Hey gang I am looking for advice. I have a network that has a 3920 Cat token
Ring switch that has 3 devices running on it. I have a building about 3000
feet away that has a printer that needs to connect to that ring. What is the
best way to accomplish that task?

Thanks,
Steve