Hide traceroute [7:57343] posted 11/13/2002

Hello friends,

Suppose that I have a ISP and I would like to hide my
internal addresses to the external customers. I would
like to do it without using a firewall and without
acl's.... Is there any way to do this? Can I disable
TTL's processing in Cisco routers?

Thanks!

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versisn: Webcam, voz, y mucho mas !Gratis!
Descargalo ya desde http://messenger.yahoo.es