Re: Multiple CCIE qualification exams then labs? [7:57019] posted 11/07/2002

Hmm what a fascinating filter!!! Concatenate the word "router" and word
"ccie" with the "cc" missing if you really need to figure out where else
I posted this question :-)

> Also posted at www.@!#$.com (apologies to readers of both)

PS. Does anyone know why this list totally mangles my rfc compliant
email address whenever I send an message.