Re: Problem with polling interface counters Cisco 7206vxr [7:56974] posted 11/06/2002

Hi Daniel,

counters are seriously broken in 12.0.21S4. Have not seen any counter
problems with 12.0.21S5 so far. This is on 7200 and 7500 routers here.

One bug open at cisco for this issue:

CSCin15495
Symptoms   The output counters that are associated with an interface may
remain zero, even though traffic is passed through the interface.
Conditions   The conditions under which this symptom occurs are not known at
this time.
Workaround   There is no workaround.

hth

Reinhold