ISDN BRI. [7:56870] posted 11/05/2002

Hi..

I have a cisco 2620 with a 8 port BRI S/T interface card.. I was wondering
if there is a way where i cud get all the interfaces to be on a mulitlink.
as far as my understanding goes.. multilink means getting 2 channels of the
BRI..I am not sure if u can tie the ISDN Lines together.

Also Has anyone tried to configure this to an ISP is it possible???

Any help wud be appreciated.

rgds,
Murali