RE: Problems w/Hyperterminal?? [7:56619] posted 11/02/2002

I'm sorry I flamed you, especially after you asked not to be flamed. Your
question was in no way stupid. Your repeated insistence that you can ping
from HyperTerminal, however.... That's what got me into witch mode. I would
still love to see you ACK that you understand HyperTerminal.

Hopefully you were so focused on getting the copy to the TFTP server to work
that you just didn't want to deal with the side issue. That would make
sense. I'm glad you got it to work and I bet it was a great learning
experience.

Good luck to you! We're glad to have you joining our field. We need more
smart people, though fewer smart-aleks like me maybe! ;-)

If you want to take this offline, my e-mail address is my initials, which
are also short for Post Office and Purchase Order, at my domain name.

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com