RE: CCNP support 640-606 [7:49837] posted 07/28/2002

I'm not very familiar with new NDA, but I think I can say that you must
study all sections, though I got 0% in appletalk I had read that section
several times and I learned some things. If you aren't in a hurry for having
the ccnp, take your time and learn all you can, for example I passed Routing
with 863 after studying 3 months, and Remote Access with 943 after studying
3 weeks but I can assure you that I learnt a lot more of routing than remote