RE: pix quick help [7:49450] posted 07/27/2002

the other reason that i have read is that pdm location
tells the pix about the reference of the location with
respect to the interface..... any one know the reason
or can summarise about this pdm location command ?

--- "Mark W. Odette II"

http://sbc.yahoo.com