From: Palaniswamy Rajan [mailto:raj@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 8:33 PM
To: Paul Borghese
Subject: RE: Boycott agains Vigilar is being arranged

I understand and agree that spam is not good for anyone. I am not aware
of the email addresses in the list that was sent out
nor aware of your group till I got your email.   We have pulled the list
and message out completely from our service provider.
You can be assured that you or your group will never receive an email
from us.

Again, please accept my apologies and look forward to speaking with you.