Vigilar spam? [7:49453] posted 07/23/2002

Did anyone else get the spam?  I am trying to determine if
they are culling addresses from this list.  If they are we will make it
public they are spammers and arrange a boycott against their company.

Please contact me direct and do not reply to the entire list.