Connectivity between Two Offices [7:49236] posted 07/19/2002

Dear All,

We just Purchased a new office accross the street from our current space. We
are installing a T1 and i wanted to know what are my oprions as far as
connectivity between both sites. We are using Cisco 2600's and a Pix 515.

Thanks,

-Kevin