Re: Exchange 5.5 Problem [7:49090] posted 07/18/2002

Are you running exchange on a Cisco IOS based platform?  If not, I think you
might have the wrong newsgroup (or at least post with OT in front of the

Now on a side note - try re-installing deleting and reinstalling IMS on your
exchange box.

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Cisco home labs: