Exchange 5.5 Problem [7:49090] posted 07/18/2002

I have Exchange 5.5 running on Windows 2000 server.
All clients are using Outlook 2000.
For some reason users get this message when certain message comes in to
their mailbox.

The Microsoft Exchange Server received an Internet message that could not be
processed. To view the original message content, open the attached message.

Most messages come in just fine.  I am no sure why this is happening.  I
have an Exchange 2000 running at home and the same email comes in just fine.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.