Modem on Aux [7:49077] posted 07/18/2002

I've got a US Robatics modem on 2621 Aux port. When I dialed up to the
router, I got connected to the modem but not router. I know the
configuration is good. Do I have to do anything on the modem? I can
reverse telnet to the modem.

I heard that if I connect to 2621 Console port, I won't get disconnected
if I reboot the router. Do I have to do anything special on the modem?

Thanks.
Yoshi