RE: Need Cheap ATM Switch [7:48945] posted 07/16/2002

Terry,

You should buy an ATM switch based on your objectives.
If you want to do SVC and PVC auto-discovery, you need a LS-1010
If you want to do PVC, SVC, but no auto-discovery, you can go for LS100.
If you want to confine yourself to PVC only with no auto-discovery and
no SVC, you might as well go for a back to back cable and no switch at
all.

Please note that you are NOT required to configure the ATM switch in the
CCIE lab.

HTH.

Bernard

Of