RE: PRI to BRI [7:48782] posted 07/15/2002

Should work fine.  Although, come to think of it, I've never worked with
inbound BRI.  You should just need to setup dial peers and call legs.  This
is a good primer on call legs if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/voip/dialpeer_call_leg.html