2501 to 2502 [7:48784] posted 07/14/2002

Hello everyone

I am trying to connect 2 routers back-to-back.  One is a 2501 and the other
is a 2502.  I have a dte to dce cable connected to the 2.  Sometimes they
see
each other but not long enough to make connectivity.  I have set the
dce-terminal-timing enable and the clock rate on the one that has the dce
and
I set the clock rate on the one that has the dte.  The line protocol keeps
going up and down and I can't figure out what is going on.  Has anyone tried
this and might know what else I can try to get connectivity between the two
routers.

Thanks in advance