Cisco IP Telephony [7:48673] posted 07/12/2002

We are thinking about getting Cisco's IP Telephony equipment.  Is anyone
using it. If so, can you tell me your thoughts about it (success/failure
stories).  Did it replace your phone lines or run in paralell?  Are you
still able to make 800 and 911 calls with the IP phones.

Thanks for any information.

Naomi James
Computer Services and Information Technology
Savannah State University
912-356-2509

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Mabelt.gif]

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Mabelb.gif]