PIX without NAT. [7:48594] posted 07/11/2002

Hello all,

I have simple pix problems, can anyone help me?(Thank you very much)

If I have a pix have two interface as the following:

inside: 10.10.10.1 / 24
outside : 192.168.1.1 / 24

and without nat (nat 0 0 0), I think that that must can  allow inside hosts
to access outside, but
can I allow the outside PC to access the inside's hosts?
e.g. access-list 10 permit tcp any host 10.10.10.2 eq smtp (or any services)

Thank you very much for your help!!!!

Regards,
Ivan