Unable to access MS Outlook using IPSec Lan-to-Lan [7:48482] posted 07/10/2002

We have an IPSec LAN-to-LAN connection between two Cisco VPN 3000
Concentrators and for some strange reason, MS Outlook is unable to connect
to the Exchange server on the other side of the tunnel.  All other traffic
seems to travel fine, and we know for a fact that the mailboxes are
accessible locally.

Has anyone experienced such a problem and found a solution?

George