Mac Layer access list [7:48324] posted 07/08/2002

I looked through the CCO, the groupstudy archive and my stack of cisco press
books, but I can't find any information about setting up an ACL for MAC
addresses.  Has anybody done it before?

Here's what I'm trying to do: I've got a wireless access point that lets
just anybody join.  I want to put a router upstream to block all but a
limited number of pre-defined MAC addresses.  Any thoughts?