Passed CCIE written at Networkers in San Diego [7:47764] posted 06/29/2002

I wanted to drop a line to the group and thank everyone for adding
thier 2 cents! I mean it! Having other folks point out potential issues/uses
of a specific technology really helps fill in the picture. So Thanks again!

     I took the beta (351-001) exam at the beginging of May (have not
recived the officialy graded exam yet) and did not feel like I passed so I
took the current exam (350-001) at networkers and passed !!!

     Oleg Oz.