Re: New Subnet Rule [7:47670] posted 06/29/2002

I had heard that there was an RFC pertaining to using a /31 on
Point-to-Point links only (in which case there is no need for a
network/broadcast address).  Has this been implemented in (Cisco) network
equipment yet?  Is the RFC complete?

Anyone know?  Priscilla?  Howard?

Mike W.