GroupStudy.com GroupStudy.com - A virtual community of network engineers
 Home  BookStore  StudyNotes  Links  Archives  StudyRooms  HelpWanted  Discounts  Login
Re: ISDN -- challenge! [7:46496] posted 06/14/2002
[Chronological Index] [Thread Index] [Top] [Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]


This may sound daft, and I'm almost embarrassed to suggest it, but will you
humour me and remove the "ip host isdn2 2065 1.1.1.1" command from
Router-isdn1.
Distant memories are haunting me.

I haven't got an ISDN simulator to play with at home, but I'm stumped too.


Gaz


""Pierre-Alex Guanel""  wrote in message
news:200206141718.NAA12384@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> No I am not running any routing protocol!
>
> Here are my configs:
>
> isdn1 (router A)
>
> isdn1#show run
> Building configuration...
>
> Current configuration : 1166 bytes
> !
> version 12.2
> service timestamps debug uptime
> service timestamps log uptime
> no service password-encryption
> !
> hostname isdn1
> !
> enable secret 5 $1$9PdI$e3RshbiT8O9CiQxW317VQ0
> !
> username isdn2 password 0 cisco
> username isdn3 password 0 cisco
> ip subnet-zero
> !
> !
> no ip domain-lookup
> ip host isdn2 2065 1.1.1.1
> !
> isdn switch-type basic-ni
> !
> !
> !
> interface Loopback0
>  ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255
> !
> interface FastEthernet0/0
>  no ip address
>  shutdown
>  duplex auto
>  speed auto
> !
> interface Serial0/0
>  no ip address
>  shutdown
>  no fair-queue
> !
> interface BRI0/0
>  ip address 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.0
>  encapsulation ppp
>  dialer map ip 172.16.1.2 broadcast 5554000
>  dialer-group 1
>  isdn switch-type basic-ni
>  isdn spid1 51055512340001
>  isdn spid2 51055512350001
>  ppp authentication chap
> !
> interface FastEthernet0/1
>  no ip address
>  shutdown
>  duplex auto
>  speed auto
> !
> interface Serial0/1
>  no ip address
>  shutdown
> !
> ip classless
> ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.16.1.2
> ip http server
> ip pim bidir-enable
> !
> dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
> !
> line con 0
>  escape-character 19
> line aux 0
>  no exec
>  transport input all
> line vty 0 4
>  password san-fran
>  login
> !
> no scheduler allocate
> end
>
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
> isdn 2 (Router B)
>
> isdn2#show run
> Building configuration...
>
> Current configuration : 1115 bytes
> !
> version 12.2
> service timestamps debug uptime
> service timestamps log uptime
> no service password-encryption
> !
> hostname isdn2
> !
> logging rate-limit console 1
> enable secret 5 $1$8Z95$B21CJMn0N8R9EqeGB8olj1
> !
> username isdn1 password 0 cisco
> ip subnet-zero
> !
> !
> no ip domain-lookup
> ip host switch 2065 1.1.1.1
> !
> isdn switch-type basic-ni
> !
> !
> !
> interface Loopback0
>  ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255
> !
> interface FastEthernet0/0
>  no ip address
>  shutdown
>  duplex auto
>  speed auto
> !
> interface BRI0/0
>  ip address 172.16.1.2 255.255.255.0
>  encapsulation ppp
>  dialer map ip 172.16.1.1 broadcast 5551234
>  dialer-group 1
>  isdn switch-type basic-ni
>  isdn spid1 51055540000001
>  isdn spid2 51055540010001
>  ppp authentication chap
> !
> interface FastEthernet0/1
>  no ip address
>  shutdown
>  duplex auto
>  speed auto
> !
> ip classless
> ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.16.1.1
> no ip http server
> ip pim bidir-enable
> !
> access-list 1 permit any
> dialer-list 1 protocol ip list 1
> !
> line con 0
>  escape-character 18
> line aux 0
>  no exec
>  transport input all
> line vty 0 4
>  password san-fran
>  login
> !
> no scheduler allocate
> end




Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=46614&t=46496
--------------------------------------------------
FAQ, list archives, and subscription info: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/cisco.html
Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx