BGP questions Answered.. for the most part [7:45629] posted 06/02/2002

All,
       I was do some research which led to the following link and I figured
that some of you might find it useful.

I know on the list "Howard" always tries to define his solutions by stating..
"What is the problem, you're trying to solve?"   So I figured this would
answer some of those questions which in turn may provide the solution.

http://info.connect.com.au/docs/routing/general/multi-faq.shtml

The last bookmark in the TOC on the page links to the sources like RFC2260
and
RFC 2650 among others.

Enjoy!

Nigel