BGP questions Answered.. for the most part [7:45629] posted 06/02/2002

       I was do some research which led to the following link and I figured
that some of you might find it useful.

I know on the list "Howard" always tries to define his solutions by stating..
"What is the problem, you're trying to solve?"   So I figured this would
answer some of those questions which in turn may provide the solution.

The last bookmark in the TOC on the page links to the sources like RFC2260
RFC 2650 among others.