RE: Foundations 640-509 [7:45548] posted 06/02/2002

Well, that just shows you how much I know about the Foundation exam.

Anyway, I think most people will (like I) take the three exams by them self
instead of the Foundation exam, as you will need to prepare yourself three
times as much for it.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen